Thursday 19 April 2012

What's new in the Little Sew & Sews World?

 Two years in the making, I shared the Softie Tool set loving by releasing my very first PDF Sewing pattern!  Find it here! http://littlesewandsews.bigcartel.com/product/pdf-pattern-softie-tool-set-includes-photo-tutorial-electronic-file
 I went back to my pattern designing roots and launched my superhero softie range, with the name CAPED CUDDLERS being chosen by my Facebook likers as the perfect name!



 




I shared a sneak peek of the next softie range - every group of Heroes needs someone to battle right? Stay tuned as I will be revealing the 'Boss' and once again putting it out in the world to help me name the range!










What is the next pattern due for release? 
The toddler Softie Handsaw!  Hopefully hitting my store by the end of April!

No comments:

Post a Comment