Friday 27 April 2012

Customer Creative Showcase #1: Softie Tool Sets


Towards the middle of 2011, I started to think more about what I wanted to happen in 2012 and beyond.  Having made the Softie Tool Set a signature Little Sew & Sews product, widely known through-out Australia, I decided what I would really like to do is see Softie Tool sets in the hands of babies, toddlers and fun loving parents ACROSS THE GLOBE!  I couldn't possibly achieve this monumental task by myself, and so was born the Softie Tool Set Sewing Pattern much earlier than I ever anticipated getting into the world of selling my patterns. The response has been awesome and incredibly overwhelming.   I would love to share with you, just a sample of the softie tool set creating that is already happening!  Keep sewing, keep loving and keep laughing as you try your hammers out on your husbands :D (What better way to test how much more stuffing you need?)

Softie Tool set - Jodie S
Softie Tool Set - Lyndall C
Forever Happy Set - Tina from The Sewing Fairy
Softie Tool Sets - Jodie from Zahley Rose
The first person to show me their finished set! Tracy G

Softie Tools made by Jo S.

Rockin Skulls Set - Tina from The Sewing Fairy
 If you have made products from my Softie Tool Set or Toddler Softie Handsaw Sewing Patterns and would like to be featured in my Customer Creative Showcase series, just post a photo on my Facebook page or email them through to me at littlesewandsews@hotmail.com.  If you are a business don't forget to include a link to where people can go to buy your creations too!





1 comment: