Tuesday 24 January 2012

Little Sew & Sews gets a make-over!

If you have visited my Facebook page or my Big Cartel store in the last few weeks you would have noticed a bit of a revamp happening :)
Working with my original logo, designed by Angela Mitchell (of Studio Bomba fame) which I couldn't bare to part with no matter how many people told me that I would never EVER be able to have woven labels with that font, Gem at Atomic Betty 'styled me up' with a new Facebook profile picture and a new on-line store banner which I also decided looked pretty swanky on this blog too!
Working with Gem was an absolute gem (pun intented!) - she followed my brief and 'styled me up' well and good!  You can find Gem at Atomic Betty on Facebook.


What is next for the make-over? A new market look - can't wait to reveal all at Perth Upmarket on Sunday March 4th :) Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment