Monday 23 January 2012

It's nearly February, but the year is just starting for Little Sew & Sews!

Yes, 2012 is almost one month in, but Mr Sew & Sews only just went back to work today, which means that I can officially get 2012 underway! Happy New Year!

This year will see lots of excitement at Little Sew & Sews  central - with new products, updates on old favourites and tinkering with some home projects too!


Facebook Market Nights will run every two months this year, with February 15 being the first one :) They will only be small, but will have limited run products up for grabs at bargain prices.

Market season will kick off this year at Perth Upmarket on Sunday the 4th of March at UWA.  A full day adventure for me and my slave helper AND the first release of an exciting new range for Little Sew & Sews :)  More about Upmarket closer to time!


Easter goodies have already made an appearance in the shops and also on my website! Easter Bunny drawstring bags (in two sizes this year) and bunny softies have been added, with some limited edition Bunny dolls also being planned.  Custom orders are welcome on the drawstring bags - just email through to me at littlesewandsews@hotmail.com 


This year there will be very limited custom order spots as I have also decided that if I ever want to move my sewing spots into one area (instead of some in the bedroom, some in the dining area, some blocking the entrance to the front door - not to mention the ironing board, stacked under my feet at the computer desk - lol) that I must head back to my day job for two days or so a week.  That is a tad exciting as even though I thought I wouldn't, I have missed teaching the little tackers :)

Well, must not dilly dally, 2012 has now started so I had better get behind the machine and sew up a storm!

1 comment: