Monday 6 August 2012

Waiting ... waiting ... waiting!

For those that missed the update, I am very sad to announce the demise of my much beloved little Casio digital camera that I purchased over 9 years ago when pregnant with my first son. *sniff sniff*  - I am very excited though that somewhere in this world is my NEW Canon DSLR on it's way to me.  In the meantime, I must wait, and while I wait my pile of 'to be photographed' products is getting big enough to have a nice lean happening ( I think I need to start a new pile!).  
On the pile is all the beginnings of 3 different sewing patterns, 2 new original design softies, 1 new style of dress, 1 new addition to the Role Play series (including some delectable little extras from Perigren Creations to use as props) as well as a small fabric shop of materials for the upcoming Spring Blossom & Christmas collections.
If you don't hear from me in a week, it means my camera has arrived and I am tackling Mt Fabric!

No comments:

Post a Comment